WE ARE LEGION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion. We Are Hate, We Are Fear, We Are Passion, We Are Strength, We Are Many, We Are One.... We Are Legion!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legions actions agasint Genesis.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Vixion~

Legions actions agasint Genesis. Empty
PostSubject: Legions actions agasint Genesis.   Legions actions agasint Genesis. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 am

The following is a message i sent to a player of your allaince.

------------------

Hello, I am ~Vixion~, Diplomat and Strike Team Leader of Genesis. You attacked a member of Genesis numerous times, the member in question is FreeSpirit. You also attacked a member named Sammael. Along with one hit on Desert Ace; Logs from attacks are listed below.

I am here to inform you that ANY further hostile actions towards Genesis will be considered an act of war and treated as such.

I hope you heed this warning.
Thank you - Vixion.

08:22 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] FreeSpirit [ and #9830;GENESIS - JediMaster] attack 1 Win
08:22 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] FreeSpirit [ and #9830;GENESIS - JediMaster] attack 1 Win

08:25 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] Sammael [ and #9830;GENESIS ] attack 12 Loss
08:25 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] Sammael [ and #9830;GENESIS ] attack 12 Loss
08:24 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] Sammael [ and #9830;GENESIS ] attack 12 Loss
08:24 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] Sammael [ and #9830;GENESIS ] attack 12 Loss

08:26 DeStroYer_ [ Legion - prior] Desert Ace [ and #9830;GENESIS - joker] attack 15 Win

----------------------

if you wish to contact me, add my MSN address (listed above)
Back to top Go down
~Vixion.

Legions actions agasint Genesis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions actions agasint Genesis.   Legions actions agasint Genesis. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 am

Back to top Go down

Legions actions agasint Genesis.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE ARE LEGION :: Visitors Section :: Diplomats Area-
Jump to: